Commercial Mold Remediation
How Can You Prevent Mold Growth In Your Business?
Mold growth results from the failure of quick and proper drying following water intrusion. Here are some steps to alleviate on-going problems:
- Moisture levels in all affected building components should be measured to determine where the water damage has occurred.
- Hidden moisture, such as in ceiling plenums and wall cavities, must be tracked and measured.
- The right equipment for the job must be properly placed for rapid drying.
- Daily moisture readings should be recorded and reported (a critical defense in case of health allegations).
- Determine the building’s normal moisture level and document goal attainment.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2110 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (337) 462-6500
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of DeRidder, Leesville & Vinton can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of DeRidder, Leesville & Vinton training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician